Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today, Seven Years Ago..




Today, seven years ago, was the day when I realized that I have fallen in love with you.
You broke-up with your girlfriend that day, and I didn’t know how I became suddenly happy. The sun seemed brighter, the day seemed nicer, everything seemed beautiful…
Then I knew… that’s because, inside my heart, I just love you.
It wasn’t love at first sight, and I never knew how could it still remain inside of me, even after seven stupid-crazy-silly years of waiting. No mails, no messages, no news… but you kept coming in my dreams.
Just few days ago, I was so desperate to hear from you. Even some silly-unimportant-thing would be okay for me.
Then few days after, I got the news. And it slapped me down. It hurt so bad, I can’t take it any longer.
WHY SHOULD HER?
I already made the poem, noted down my wishes, but the news ruined everything.
My hands were shaking when I wrote this. I just want the same thing happen, like today, seven years ago…

PS: maaf, grammar dan vocabnya acak-acakan, seperti hati saya…

6 comments:

aNas said...

yah,,like always "rencana Tuhan mungkin tidak sperti rencana kita, tapi JAUH lebih indah".

Gabriella Nerina said...

Udhlah ka Steph, jgn sedih lg ya. Pasti suatu saat kakak bisa dpt yg jaooooooh lebih baik dari yg dulu. OK?

rina said...

Steph, hang on there *hugs*. He's too good to be unkind, too wise to be mistaken, when you can't sense His hand, when you just don't understand, just trust His heart. HEhe, sok wise ya ;-) tapi bener kok Steph. percaya ya, rencanaNya yang terrrrrr-baik! amin

Stephanie Zen said...

makasih makasih makasih semuanya :) I have faith that GOD knows the best kok. cuma butuh cengeng-cengengan sesaat saja ini hehe..

SharLeen said...

aku jg ngalamin yg sama kek kamu steph. cm bedanya aku 5 taon. the same question "why should be her?" i'm very shocked that day when i knew the news. hix. yuk mari qt sama berjuang untuk seseorang yg lbh worth it :)

Stephanie Zen said...

wah, ternyata kita senasib ya shar.. yah, mungkin ini terjadi pd kita supaya kita bs belajar dr pengalaman *ciee sok wise bgt ya aku :p* yuk, mari sama2 kita berjuang :)